Creative & Versatile
Sail Shades are a creative and versatile solution to unpredictable weather. An issue we often get here in the UK. So, whether its sun shade or rain cover, our shading product has got you covered (quite literally). Our Sail shades are based on yacht sails, which is what gives it its name. They’re available in a wide range of shade, and waterproof fabrics, and feature a huge spectrum of colours and styles. The Free-form concept makes it possible to put beautifully engineered tensile canopies up all over the UK. This solves the unpredictable weather problem that we shouldn’t have to deal with. Because there is a solution – Sail Shades by Sundowner Outdoor Living.
There are lots of ways to install a sail shade. It’s a very versatile product. Unlike awnings or shading structures, none of the sides need to run parallel. These sail shades can function as an eye catching feature, as well as providing full sun shade or water cover to the furniture and people below. With no size limit, we have installed shade sails from 3 sq. m all the way up to 175 sq. m – and we would quite happily manufacture and fit larger. As subtle and discreet or as crazy and outstanding as you wish. We can make you a design to ensure you get exactly what YOU want. Easy to take down and re-install when required.
Wind Loading Guarantee
We offer two load cases for our shades, 30mph and 60mph. Plus, we will recommend the most appropriate load case for you when we provide you with costs. Ensuring that your shade is going to be safe and secure when up against the elements.
Follow the links for colour swatches:
- Gale Pacific Commercial 95 – Economical HDPE shade fabric in a range of bright colours, ideal for commercial and residential projects alike.
- Gale Pacific Commercial FR 300 – HDPE shade fabric basically the same as Commercial 95, but with a Fire Retardant certification.
- Monotec 370 Series – Premium grade heavy duty HDPE shade fabric offering the ultimate in stability and life-span with designer colours.
- Ferrari Stam 6002 – Textured PVC waterproof fabric that looks like a canvas, making it ideal for residential and organic commercial projects.
- Ferrari Precontraint 502 Satin – Premium grade PVC waterproof fabric with a satin finish and 40 designer colours, ideal for a wide variety of commercial applications.
- Ferrari Precontraint 832 – Heavy duty PVC waterproof fabric, ideal for large-scale commercial projects.